FREE CALLING ON ANY NETWORK [2ND SEP UPDATED]


[ NOT WORKING NOW ]


HELLO FRIENDS !!

Try these method and if it's working for you please comment below !!

FEATURES :: 

1. FREE CALLING ON ANY NETWORK

2. VOICE CLEARITY HIGH

3. NO CALL DISSCONECTION

4. EASY TO USE

5. USE THIS FROM ANYWHERE IN INDIA

6. WORKS IN ROAMING ALSO

7. HIDE YOUR CALLER IDENTITY

8. CONFERENCE ENABELD UPTO 10 PEOPLE

SO HERE IS THE PROCCEDURE DOWNLOAD

[ NOT WORKING NOW ]

THIS TRICK IS FOR OUR SITE MEMBERS ONLY , I WANNA SAY TO ALL VISITORS "SORRY"... JOIN THIS SITE BY FOLLOWING TO GET THE PASSWORD.

9 comments :

pla send tihs file password sir my id kavnish1@gmail.com
join this site ! Members are allowed only to get passwords. Email requesting will not be entertained.
sir if i followed your site then you will give me password naa sir
sir if i followed your site then you will give me password naa sir
Yes, i'll gv u any content which will b available only for our site members..
Note : this trick has been banned now.
i followed your site
password plz
my email id mehfuzmajeed@gmail.com
password plz my email id
dsbhacker@gmail.com
password plz my email id dsbhacker@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply