RELIANCE 3G SEP 2013 [UPDATED]


Hello Guys , Introducing new config files for Reliance 3G, Try it by yourself and put your comments, comments under 50 charachter will not be entertained.

USE FIRST FACEBOOK PACK ON YOUR MOBILE,,,,,
IF FACEBOOK PACK WORKING FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY BALANCE DEDUCTION ON YOUR MOBILE..... THEN TRY THIS TRICK......100% working for u.

Requirements : small 3g recharge, NMDVPN, Run NMDVPN as administrator.

setup config file with NMDVPN , once you are connected you may use reliance at the speed of 300-400kbps, To be honest it's not tested by me, so try and let me know if it's working or not !!

Password :  RELIANCE3@

reliance apn: working with config 

 1: rtlmms 

2: rcommms

NOW PASSWORD HAS BEEN UPDATED. TRY IT WITH YOUR OLD DOWNLOAD.



ADDITIONALY GET  USER INFO, BALANCE,VALIDITY OF ANY RELIANCE SUBSCRIBER [PREPAID] GO HERE :::>>  


26 comments :

Anonymous said... 6 September 2013 at 07:01
Thnx for the trick..
Please mail me the password at triplea0294@gmail.com
Anonymous said... 6 September 2013 at 10:06
password kay hai
password protect. what password?
Anonymous said... 7 September 2013 at 09:27
what is the pass of this file please sent me on serser.are@redif.com
plz send pass bro.
my email-pchaudhary030@gmail.com
bro plezzz send pass for reliance updated
Kanishque Ranjan's bro plz give mee password....
Kanishque Ranjan's bro plz give me password
Anonymous said... 9 September 2013 at 10:16
its asking password ...... wht is the passwd ????
password plzzz send me hemant.coolboy2007@gmail.com
plzsend me passsword to jainsani2011@gmail.com
plz send me password to jainsani2011@gmail.com
send password to spatle07@gmail.com plz fast plzzz
PASS WORD IS WRONG :(
check once again password is updated...........
bhai password wrong aa rha h ...
wrong password plz update passwoord
bro plezz write password in reply...
password is worng. plz send password uday21185@yahoo.com
Hye bro plz plz plz send me rhe pass
Akkilove.soni@gmail.com
Pls send me pass bro
Akkilove.soni@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply